1. Considering I'm five feet, I probably need some height on that bad boy. Around 3 inches would be perfect. Anything higher probably will hurt after a couple of hours and anything lower is just too low.
2. Since I'm so short, higher heels are so much more flattering (I think that goes for everyone). Do I go with one's that make my legs look loooooong and sexy?
3. I need to run around the city in them, so maybe a flat boot is best. No sacrifices for fashion and beauty. Meh.
4. Cutout boots are perfect for this in between Winter-Spring weather. But no socks? Might be gross and sweaty after an hour. Yea, I think I need socks.
5. Speaking of in between weather, suede probably is too Wintery and I have to keep the seasons in mind, for sure.
Now, it's your turn to help. Which one do I go with? I think they're all great choices, some better than others, but I can't decide which one is really best for my situation. Help?